Eat Stop Eat is an ebook about losing weight through intermittent fasting (IF). If you are considering intermittent fasting (IF) to lose weight but not sure if it works, then this review may help you make an informed decision.
I have practiced IF in the past 12 years with proven results, so I am here to share some of my personal thoughts about the popular IF ebook Eat Stop Eat.
I am someone who lives a simple life. Eat Stop Eat matches this lifestyle very well especially in terms of weight loss. I have failed with many other weight loss programs but succeeded with Eat Stop Eat. It is simple and easy to follow. I must say a true weight loss plan does NOT have to be complicated.
About Intermittent Fasting (IF)
So what is intermittent fasting and how and why it makes weight loss simple and effective?
IF is a scientific method of losing weight by using an eating strategy. It focuses on when to eat rather than the type of food to eat. The strategy is to eat at certain times and fast for certain periods. And by doing so, your body will be forced to tap into its fat stores for fuel. Therefore, this makes it easier for you to burn the stubborn fat.
You do not need to cut calories severely or refrain from any food group. The plan is to fast for 24 hours once or twice a week, hence creating a calorie deficit. When fasting, you take as few calories as possible such as tea, juice or water and when you break the fast, you eat what you want but in normal portion.
It will take a week or two to get accustomed to the Eat Stop Eat style of eating. The more fasts you do, the easier you’ll find it. And you will see the weight loss results come very fast.
(It is usually $49.95)
There are tremendous benefits to intermittent fasting. The main thing it does is rest many of the vital parts and organs of your body so they can do their jobs better. Some of these are:
- Rests the digestive system
- Increases insulin sensitivity
- Increases Growth Hormone (GH) levels
- Reduces blood sugar
- Decreases inflammation
- Increases weight loss and fat loss
People from various backgrounds have been fasting for different reasons in the past thousands of years, and the above benefits are generally agreed. But what is more amazing is that many of the benefits were found after as little as 24-hours of fasting! So here comes the beauty of IF when you want to lose weight.
About Eat Stop Eat
The expanded version of Eat Stop Eat is 214 pages long vs its first edition was 90 pages – It provides simple and concise information about short term fasting.
The Eat Stop Eat method of using flexible intermittent fasting for weight loss is so completely uncomplicated that you can literally start the program the VERY MINUTE you finish reading this book.
You can buy the book, follow the guide and see the results. If in 60 day’s time, you decide Eat Stop Eat is not for you, then you will get a 100% refund at no-hassles and no-questions-asked.
The regular price of Eat Stop Eat is $49.95, but until end of January 2019, you will need to pay only $10. Please click this link to enjoy the special price.
About The Author
Eat Stop Eat was created by Brad Pilon who has a unique background. He has an honors degree in nutrition. Instead of becoming a dietitian, he started working in the weight loss industry, right after university. Throughout his career, he was able to conduct multiple body composition tests on numerous athletes and top level bodybuilders and monitor them while they dieted and tried new experimental weight loss programs.
In fact, it was these experiments that ultimately led him to leave the industry and pursue graduate studies in human biology and nutritional sciences.
Many of the experiments he conducted had results that were VERY different from what he expected, and he soon realized that if he was to truly understand nutrition’s role in weight loss, then he would have to start from the very beginning and study what happens to the body when it goes without ANY food.
Eat Stop Eat is actually all the research from the scientific reviews he completed in graduate school.
That’s right, Brad’s research was on ‘The Metabolic Effects of Short Periods of Fasting in Humans and its Potential Application in Weight Loss’, so in essence when you read Eat Stop Eat what you are really reading is an easy-to-read version of his graduate study.
Brad developed the Eat Stop Eat program as a way to help people lose weight. His goal is to help everyone who follows his program to lose weight and build muscle as quickly as possible.
- The Eat Stop Eat program is easy to do because you don’t have to prepare any special meals or think about what to eat. You just have to stop eating for a period of 24 hours. It seems hard at first, but the more fasts you do, the easier you’ll find it, and you will quickly get used to it.
- The Eat Stop Eat book is an online bestseller with thousands of copies sold since 2007. It is legit, and it is not a product that exists today and gone tomorrow.
- An interesting add-on advantage of fasting is that you have more time in the day. When you don’t have to spend time shopping, cooking and washing the dishes, you’ll get a bit more done in the day and enjoy doing something that you may not normally have time to do.
- The Eat Stop Eat method can be used by men and women of all ages.
- The book explained and proved why IF works. Although everything is supported by Brad’s scientific research, the actual fasting instructions won’t appear until page 118. It will take a bit of patience to go through the basic facts and benefits about short term fasting.
- If you are looking for a diet plan, then you may feel cheated here… but put your fears aside. Because Eat Stop Eat is NOT a diet; it is a lifestyle based on the nutritional custom of including the combination of short-term, flexible, and intermittent fasting along with resistance training into your life. So you would need to be prepared for a new and healthy lifestyle.
Should You Get the Eat Stop Eat?
This guide focuses on one of the most powerful strategies for losing weight fast. Intermittent fasting is not about restrictive diets or mind-numbing exercise. It’s about eating in a way where you get the same amount of calories, but your body burns fat faster because it’s in a fasted state.
There are several different types of intermittent fasting, but this is one of the simplest to follow, and it’s also one of the most effective. It is the only system that gives you everything that you are looking for. If you put into practice the information in this guide and adopt intermittent fasting, you absolutely will lose weight.
This product works. Period.
Click here to download Eat Stop Eat at $10 (valid through end of Jan 2019)